Betty Jo (Pringle) Hibberd
Betty Jo provided the following information about her life after High School.
Living: Growing up in a military family, Betty Jo Hibberd never lived in one place very long. Georgia-born, she went to kindergarten in Alaska, lived in Los Angeles while Disneyland was being built, started high school in Germany, and as a high school senior, landed in Media, PA to take care of her aging grandmother. She had finally found her home. College, marriage, children, career, widowhood, all occurred within the backdrop of Eastern Pennsylvania.
And Now: In 2013 Betty Jo moved back into her grandmotherís 1874 Victorian in Media, carefully placing the family heirlooms back into their rightful places. Tradition, home, finding a place--seems a pretty good way to live a life.
- Junior High English teacher;
- Family real estate business: sales, conveyancing, training, appraising;
- University: research assistant and masters degree student;
- Mortgage lender: loan officer;
- Database company for business librarians: customer service, training, director of marketing;
- Fortune 500 company: writer for companyís social media;
- Today: again in real estate sales with the family.