| Barber Half Dollars|
Like the dime and quarter dollar of the same name and period of issue, the "Barber" Half Dollar, issued from 1892 to 1915, was not named for an occupation, nor for an image or feature on the coin (as is convention), but, rather, it was named for its designer, Charles E. Barber.
- Designer: Charles E. Barber
- Diameter: 1.20 inches (30.6 mm); reeded edge
- Composition: .900 silver, .100 copper
- Weight: 12.50 grams
- Mints: Philadelphia, Denver, New Orleans, San Francisco
- Mint marks: D, O, or S on reverse, below the eagle