| Barber Quarter Dollars|
Like the dime and half dollar coins of the same name and years of issue, the "Barber" Quarter Dollar, issued from 1892 to 1916, was not named for an occupation, nor for an image or feature on the coin (as is convention), but, rather, it was named for its designer, Charles E. Barber.
- Designer: Charles E. Barber
- Diameter: .95 inch (24.3 mm); reeded edge
- Composition: 90% silver, 10% copper
- Weight: 6.25 grams
- Mints: Philadelphia, Denver, New Orleans, San Francisco
- Mint marks: D, O, or S on reverse, below the eagle